Last updated on September 30th, 2021 at 05:29 am
Experience: 2 to 4 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 3000 to 3500
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Accounts Receivable – Junior/Assistant Accountant
- Processing accounts receivable and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Preparing bills receivable, invoices and bank deposits.
- Perform debtor’s follow-up and timely collections of receivables.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets (intermediate or advance) and accounting software (SAP or other full-scale ERP software.
Salary Accommodation +Transportation +Food
With Subject line Accounts Receivable – Junior/Assistant Accountant
Note: Candidates Currently in UAE will be considered only