Al Hosani Group
General Job Responsibility:
– The Administrative Coordinator shall provide office services by implementing administrative procedures, policies, and systems.
– Respond to e-mails related to sales and operations and answers incoming phone calls
– Support system to the business development officers in terms of making quotations when needed
– Monthly invoice preparation
– Handling of operations petty cash (if will be required)
– Coordination of the daily schedule to the supervisor
– Request of permit and gate pass when needed on the work
– Generate monthly reports as requested by the General Manager
– Maintenance of client files and company-related documents
– Minor work that may be requested from time to time
– Report to HR on Traffic fines as applicable for further handling.
– Adhere to the Company Policies at all times. Perform other tasks as assigned filing.
– Experienced with a depth knowledge in Government Affairs processes including CICPA Department, Abu Dhabi Police, DOT, DMT.
– Experienced with a depth knowledge in preparation of LOA for both Vehicles & Employees.
Experienced with a depth knowledge in Abu Dhabi Traffic Department vehicle adding & removals.
Follow-up all the CICPA passes, Gate Passes, LOA , Vehicle Registration,
– Preferably Male applicants
– University or college graduate
– Having a work experience on administrative function is highly advantageous
– Can communicate in English on a professional level (verbal and written)
– Knowledgeable in using the computer and with above-average familiarity in Microsoft office (outlook, word, excel, and pdf)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED2,500.00 – AED3,500.00 per month
Administrative Jobs in Dubai UAE 2021 (August) – Updated Today
- administrative assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.