- Serve as source of information to the students, staff and researchers and faculty on policies, procedures, office activities and Kawader program specifics
- Respond to general inquiries, application inquiries, resolve routine problems, and consult with supervisor or others, as needed, on more complex issues
- Kawader recruitment: Screening of application via interfolio, shortlist CV’s for supervisor’s review
- Responding to potential applicant inquiries
- Schedule interviews and conduct regular updates on recruitment master-sheet Compose routine letters/presentations and correspondence for supervisor’s review and approval
- Proofread documents for accuracy and completeness
- Perform other general word processing and data entry duties
- Create and update spreadsheets Schedule appointments, maintain individual and/or department calendar
- Scheduling/logistical coordination of individual catchups with researchers Monitor activity of moderately complex department budgets and/or grants and maintain data on spreadsheets
- Review expenses and invoices for accuracy, investigate discrepancies, and report results to supervisor
- Keep track of OTPS expenses and overall Kawader Payroll/Budget for supervisor’s review
- Update Kawader web pages
- Utilize desktop publishing software to design and produce materials for the department (e.g. flyers and posters). Perform other clerical duties: photocopy and fax materials, process forms, maintain office files and records, pick up/deliver mail and materials, etc.
- Assist with the prioritization of office activities and delegate to and monitor work of student and/or casual employees.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 years or more within an office environment (ideally in an academic setting)
- Fluency with MS Office (Power Point, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Fluent with spreadsheet creation and analysis
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Team player and works well under pressure and deadlines
- Arabic speaking
- Yearly flight Alowance
- Food and Accommadation
To apply for this job please visit www.brecksgroup.com.