Job Summary Our client is a global leader and premium provider of services and equipment for oil and gas production, processing, treating, transportation and storage. A publicly traded company with activities in over thirty countries, they cover every major oil and gas region of the world and serve the full spectrum of energy clients. Operating from two large offices here in Dubai, you will be part of an integrated team environment. Supporting the Director for IP and Proposal, the role will be responsible for overseeing and managing all the departmental and clerical duties. This will include extensive diary and travel management, interaction with clients, vendors and visitors, extensive filing and document management, research and adhoc project based work. You will develop internal, cross working relations across different departments internally and external working relationships with clients, vendors and local authorities. Requirements
- We are seeking candidates with English as a mother tongue for this role, due to our client’s requirements.
- The ideal candidate will come from a well-rounded administrative background, rather than a one on one PA role.
- Candidates will need to be flexible and outgoing and happy to assist in all areas with a strong ability to multitask.
- The emphasis is very much on maintaining the strong core team atmosphere
- Candidates who have worked in the oil and gas sector, supporting a team are particularly encouraged to apply.