Apply for Jobs at Asio Careers Australia www.asio.gov.au. Find out Asio Jobs in Australia. You can get news related to current job opening in Asio Australia. Check coming soon government jobs in Asutralia.
Asio Australia is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Jobseekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Asio , then it is a great chance for you because of Asio jobs opening news has published at Asio Careers page which is www.asio.gov.au. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Asio . So now you can be a part of this Current Asio Hiring in Australia. You can read this Asio job opening article till the end for now each details.
Apply for Jobs at Asio Careers Australia www.asio.gov.au
Asio Jobs 2021: Asio Australia invites application for the different posts. You can submit your Resume/Apply online on before last date.
|Name of Recruitment/Hiring||Asio Hiring|
|Name of Position||Executive Assistant|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Jobs in Melbourne VIC|
|Salary||$76,486-90,107 Per Year|
Asio Jobs Description
The Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO) is seeking applications from experienced and passionate Executive Assistants at the AE4 and AE5 levels. You will provide comprehensive administration support, working closely to ensure the office is effectively managed, and maximise the effectiveness and productivity of the SES and their leadership team.
Our roles make a difference and contribute to something bigger than just a bottom line.
- Make a difference – using your skills and experience to help protect Australia’s Security.
- Access to diverse career opportunities.
- Work in the Nation’s Capital – Canberra
The ideal candidate
We value life and practical skills/experiences just as highly as formal qualifications. Relevant training will be provided to the successful candidates.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Managing and coordinating calendars, work schedules and taskings;
- Prioritising tasks in accordance with expectations;
- Responding to incoming and outgoing communications;
- Preparation, collation and timely distribution of meeting papers and minutes, reports and briefs;
- Coordination of domestic and international travel; and
- Working collaboratively across the executive support cohort to assist ASIO’s Senior Leadership team.
ASIO provides a number of benefits to its staff including:
- A competitive salary, including a 7.5 per cent allowance for maintaining a Positive Vetting security clearance;
- Employer superannuation contributions of 15.4 per cent;
- A variety of leave options, including four weeks annual leave;
- Flexible working hours/arrangements to assist you to maintain your work-life balance. We adopt an “if not, why not” approach to working flexibly. (Please note: due to our unique working environment, work from home options may not be available);
- Six staff-led diversity and inclusion networks;
- Study assistance, including financial support and study leave for tertiary education; and
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
ASIO provides advice to the Australian Government to protect Australia, its people and its interests in today’s complex and changing world. To be successful in this mission, we need talented people who are highly capable, dedicated, adaptable and resilient. Our people are our most important asset, they are ordinary Australians but they do extraordinary things. The only difference is, we don’t tell you where we work or what we do.
To be eligible for the role, you must be:
- An Australian citizen; and
- Assessed as suitable to hold and maintain a Positive Vetting security clearance.
ASIO is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, where all staff are valued and respected. We welcome and value applications from all eligible candidates irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious affiliation, age or disability. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Please advise us if you require any additional assistance in order to fully participate in the recruitment process or the workplace.
These positions are Canberra based.