Restaurant Secrets Inc.
Experience: minimum 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree Holder
Salary: AED 5000 to 10000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We’re hiring an Assistant Development Chef
Work directly with the culinary team to create unique and innovative menu items for brands with specific cuisines and price points.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared, developed, and weighed in order to create exact recipes
- Assist with employment decisions including interviewing, hiring, evaluating, and contacting potential candidates
- Create costings and price lists of ingredients
- Assist in pre-openings
- Prepare all required paperwork and reports in an organized and timely manner
- Work with management to plan and price menu items. Establish portion sizes and prepare standard recipe cards for all new menu items
- Create signature menu items
- Liaise with suppliers in order to get products and samples
- Create mood boards for menu items
- Oversee the training of kitchen personnel in safe operation of all kitchen equipment and utensils
- Assess menus and establish a direction for crockery and cutlery
- Follow and forecast current and upcoming food trends
- Has worked in well-known restaurants
- Graduated from a reputable culinary school.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in varied kitchen positions and cuisines.
- At least 1-year of experience in a similar capacity.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with senior managers.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Be part of this exciting opportunity to work in Dubai with a creative & highly motivated team of F&B professionals with a passion for the hospitality industry.
- We assist entrepreneurs & corporates, venturing into the F&B business with turn-key solutions from concept creation, right to operating systems & training.