Blue Origin USA Jobs – Jobs at Blue Origin USA Careers www.blueorigin.com Find out Blue Origin USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Blue Origin USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Blue Origin USA Government Jobs in USA.
Blue Origin USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Blue Origin USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Blue Origin USA jobs opening news has published at Blue Origin USA Careers page which is www.blueorigin.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Blue Origin USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Blue Origin USA Hiring in . You can read this Blue Origin USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Apply for Blue Origin USA Jobs 2021
Blue Origin USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Blue Origin USA Careers. Blue Origin USA latest job applications are being announced for Product and Project Leader job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Blue Origin USA Product and Project Leader positions. Jobs in Blue Origin USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Blue Origin USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Blue Origin USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Kent|
|Name of Job Opening||Product and Project Leader Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Washington|
|Salary Range||$ 96,800 per year (Not Confirm)|
Blue Origin USA Jobs Description 2021
As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will lead a variety of critical projects, initiatives, and new products in the early formulation stage. Your projects will include cutting edge technology development (e.g. propulsion, robotics), concept studies of advanced new space systems, as well as strategic business initiatives to increase our execution capabilities.
You should have a broad aerospace technical skillset, demonstrated strategy & business acumen, and an exceptional execution capability to drive project results. The ideal candidate has both a technical degree in aerospace-relevant area of study as well as experience applying this technical degree. You have worked in the strategy group of your previous companies or have experience from management consulting, and are fully comfortable developing a product strategy and associated business cases. You are able to articulate a clear product value proposition, and lead the team in developing compelling business development proposals. Finally, you have proven project management capabilities driving individual and team workstreams in rapid and challenging environments. Your contributions will directly impact the history of space exploration, and your dedicated commitment and attention to detail will further the cause of safe and repeatable spaceflight.
- Lead technical projects (advanced technology maturation, concept studies), providing project oversight to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Develop project plans, budgets, schedules to successfully execute on customer contracts as well as internally funded projects (R&D or initiatives)
- Work with Strategy, Marketing and Sales as well as Engineering to mature new product concepts, develop product strategy and features, develop the business plan and build a business case, and create a customer acquisition / external funding plan where needed.
- Identify key partners that accelerate and enhance our product offerings, and lead the creation of those partnerships both on the soft side (e.g. outreach, discussions) and hard products (e.g. Memorandums of Understanding, Statements of Work)
- Lead team-based identification, decomposition, and estimation of work scope for developing new space systems or technologies
- Collaborate with many internal stakeholders to define requirements, dependencies, and schedule needs associated with delivering space systems
- Manage technical tasking, schedule, resources, cost and reporting, including risks, variances and recovery plans
- Develop execution plans that cover project staffing, production & supply chain strategy, and reflect implementation nuances.
- Support proposal strategy and development
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in an engineering field relevant to Aerospace
- 3-5 years of experience in a relevant highly engineered product domain with preference to spacecraft, launch vehicles, or high-performance aircraft
- 3-5 years of experience in Strategy (Corporate or Product), Finance, or Business Development, with deep analytical experience building models and business cases
- Experience managing small multi-disciplinary development teams on fast-pace projects
- Experience managing project requirements, priorities, scope, schedule, resources, cost and reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
- Experience with space flight hardware, flight software, an/or human spaceflight
- Master of Business Administration degree
- Demonstrated experience in the full proposal lifecycle of small to medium proposals, including capture, negotiation, execution, and close-out. Experience with technical/management volumes, task description/basis–of–estimate development, etc.
To conform to U.S. Government commercial space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3), applicants for employment at Blue Origin must be a U.S. citizen or national, lawfully admitted for permanent residence into the U.S. (i.e. current green card holder), or lawfully admitted as a refugee or granted asylum under 8 U.S.C. § 1157-1158. Learn more about the ITAR here .
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blue Origin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, retaining, and developing a highly qualified, diverse, and dedicated work force. Blue Origin hires and promotes people on the basis of their qualifications, performance, and abilities. We support the establishment and maintenance of a workplace that fosters trust, equality, and teamwork, in which all employees recognize and appreciate the diversity of individual team members. We provide all qualified applicants for employment and employees with equal opportunities for hire, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment, regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin/ethnicity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, and/or local law. Blue Origin will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. For more information on “EEO Is the Law,” please see here and here .
Affirmative Action and Disability Accommodation
Blue Origin is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, protected veterans, and persons with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and federal executive orders. Applicants who wish to view the available portion of Blue Origin’s Affirmative Action Plans, or applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application and/or interview process.