An opportunity has arisen for a Buggy Driver to join Cluster Buggy department. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Driver locates, identifies and describes the function and operation of all vehicle controls, gauges and warning lights.
- Always have a Cheerful, helpful and friendly attitude towards colleagues and guests alike and provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- They must carry a valid buggy-driving license on duty.
- Drive guests in the buggies wherever required within the resort following the schedule given by the Team Leader, or upon guest request.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about MJ, BAA and JBH facilities and services as well as Dubai to be equipped to answer guest enquiry and questions.
- Record usage of buggies on the appropriate forms.
- Carry a company radio at all times in order to be reachable and to ensure close communication with the buggy base operator and Team Leader.
- Communicate over the radio frequency as per training standards.
- To assist in ensuring that all buggies are kept well maintained and clean at all times.
- Any technical fault should be reported to the Team Leader.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- At least 1 year experience driving a buggy or similar vehicle
- At least high school graduate with good English communication skills
- Ability to engage with guests and provide a courteous service
- Cross training is an advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.edarabia.com.