Burj Al Arab
About Jumeirah And The Hotel
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is designed to resemble a billowing sail and stands at a height of 321m. It is the world’s most followed hotel on Instagram and has been consistently voted the world’s most luxurious hotel. Features include nine restaurants and bars; in suite check-
in and check-out; reception desks on every floor; round-the-clock private butlers; use of the hotel’s Rolls-Royce fleet and The Terrace, a one-of-a-kind restaurant, pool, beach and cabana space. The hotel’s 202 luxury suites offer a rain shower, Jacuzzi and stunning news of the Arabian Gulf
About The Role
An opportunity has arisen for a Driver to join Transportation department in Madinat Jumeirah. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Drive safely at all times adhering to all traffic laws and speed limits keeping in mind the safety of the guests and maintain the vehicles in proper shape.
- Possess knowledge of major landmarks in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Northern Emirates
- Provide guests with luggage assistance by loading / unloading luggage for guests also provide trolley assistance when required.
- Complete daily vehicle checklist (before & after using a vehicle)
- Run the shuttle bus to several shopping areas (Applicable for Shuttle Drivers only, i.e. holders of Drivers’ License #5 or above)
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- At least 3 years driving experience in a similar role
- Valid UAE Driving license( Category 3 & 5 are essential)
- At least secondary certificate/diploma
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good English communication skills
About The Benefits
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; fully furnished shared accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work if company accommodation provided, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, bi-annual flight ticket allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates
To apply for this job please visit dubaiholding.taleo.net.