Burj Al Arab
About Jumeirah And The Hotel
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 8,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is designed to resemble a billowing sail and stands at a height of 321m. It is the world’s most followed hotel on Instagram and has been consistently voted the world’s most luxurious hotel. Features include nine restaurants and bars; in suite check-in and check-out; reception desks on every floor; round-the-clock private butlers; use of the hotel’s Rolls-Royce fleet and The Terrace, a one-of-a-kind restaurant, pool, beach and cabana space. The hotel’s 202 luxury suites offer a rain shower, Jacuzzi and stunning news of the Arabian Gulf
About The Role
GSA needs to work from the switch board (Telephones) department at all the time. Work might involve assisting other departments and/ or colleagues through different areas Answer calls as the first priority, internal and external in a speedy, courteous warm and friendly tone of voice. Handle all calls, requests, complaints and inquiries efficiently and professionally, be able to communicate and coordinate with other departments, Duty Manager and senior manager on duty effectively. Communicate with our customers and tenants and handle their inquiries
- Answer all calls according to the set standard in the department training manual.
- Assist with internal as well as external request and pass it on to the concerned department / room number
- Handle all incoming and out going faxes for our guests/ departments
- Handle messages for in-house and expected guests
- Ensure that all requests are handled in a timely manner and to follow up with guests for satisfaction in a service provided.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management
- High school diploma or higher education is preferred and Telephone system
- English spoken and written is essential
- At least 2 years’ experience in a supervisory level in a 5 stars’ hotel of more than 200 rooms
- Luxury properties and High End Villas property will be advantage
- Operational Excellence: Delivering Excellence / Influencing & Communication
- Personal Attributes: Flexibility and Adaptability / Understanding people
About The Benefits
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; housing, annual flight tickets, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates
To apply for this job please visit dubaiholding.taleo.net.