At MCI we foster a culture that drives us to deliver innovation and growth for our clients. We’re a global team of energetic and talented people who turn challenges into opportunities. We partner with clients to provide our expertise on how to engage and bring people together through live and digital experiences.
We actively use our skills, voice and relationships to make a positive impact on our world.
Always remembering our responsibility for giving back and protecting our planet, always reinforcing the value of human relationships and connectedness – for our clients, our talents, and our communities.
To Carry out daily operational tasks within the Integrated services areas in accordance to the Service Level agreements established with the client
- Effectively communicate, problem-solve, work in teams and on a one-to-one basis and above all, provide excellent customer service.
- Oversight daily operations (workload, performance, training). Being the first point of escalation for any inquiries
- The daily reporting to Client on operations, volumes… Communication with client: Contact person for the Client delegates. Informing team and client of any updates, new tools or issues.
- Weekly internal quality check
- Supporting the Integrated Services Manager with the monitoring of Service Level Agreement (SLA) pertaining to the different client areas
- Assure that the policies, resolutions, and goals of the Board are carried out
- Advantage to have an understanding of professional associations and their working methodologies when dealing with members, board of directors, partners and the industry in general
- Provide input and assist the Board with the preparation of the Association’s annual budget
- Coordinate receipt and review of invoices for services and ensure timely payment of bills
- Ensure maintenance of all files, records and good business practices
- Provide project management of specific projects for one or more full-service Associations
- Prepare Board meeting agenda, monthly management report and all other reports
- Sponsorship sales to potential pharma partners – quotations and invoices
- Post Graduate Preferred.
- Minimum 2-year experience in the non-profit, NGO or association sector (preferred not a must)
- General background/experience from any service-related sector may also prove to be a suitable match.
- Sales and marketing, multitasker, time management skills.
- Spoken Arabic could be an advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.mci-group.com.