Are you passionate about coffee? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work.
You will be responsible for providing the insight required to develop the long-term strategic business plan and to make better commercial decisions which improve our communication, product and service innovation (B2C and B2B). You will develop a single business view of the customer from all the insights across the consumer funnel.
A day in the life of…
Define and translate Consumer and Customer Insights into relevant actions:
- Leverage all corporate tools and research at the regional level to translate all consumer insights into strategy and competitive advantages for the market
- Identify trends which generate actionable insights and recommendations, laying the foundations for improved understanding of consumer and customer behaviors
- Interpret internal and external data on consumer and customer insights
- Source broader consumer and customer insights, knowledge, and ideas from beyond the category to identify new pathways to deliver profitable growth
- Provide analysis and insight to assist sales, identifying the strategic approach for success
Lead Process that ensures the customer is at the heart of everything we do
- Lead the execution of the CX vision that transforms Nespresso in a customer data driven company, delivering meaningful and personalized experiences to engage with our customers and develop their lifetime value
- Work with stakeholders to develop a business and customer understanding of the reasons for attrition and the barriers to acquisition
- Develop a single customer view from all the business insights and tools across the full consumer funnel
What Will Make You Successful
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a previous Consumer Research and Insights role
- Experience in Data analysis and interpretation
- Passion and curiosity for the consumer/customer and a desire to really make a difference
- Ability to effectively manage ad hoc and continuous research projects
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver tangible outcomes
- Brand Management and Consumer Communication
- Experience in FMCG industry would be an added benefit
To apply for this job please visit jobdetails.nestle.com.