At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
Education: High School Diploma as a minimum, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service
Knowledge and Skills:
Proficient in English, Arabic is a plus
Proficient in MS Office Applications
Good communication and problem-solving skills
Attention to Detail
Experience in Records and Information Management is a plus
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Stress tolerance and the ability to maintain satisfactory work standards under pressure
Summary of Essential Functions
Request Fulfillment (Work Order Create/Close).
Manage Small Accounts.
Lead generation through Business User Communication.
Renew Contracts and Purchase Orders.
Specific Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities
- Handle customer email and web order requests, verify them thoroughly before submitting them to Logistics for scheduling, generate a Work Order and send a schedule confirmation to the customer.
- Generate a ticket number and close it once completed to trigger sending a survey to the customer as per the schedule set in the Qualtrics.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries from internal and external customers received through call or email.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to close customer inquiries/complaints.
- Keep records of internal and external customer interactions and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Resolve product or service problem by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with the customers.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers to use our service if they haven’t for a long time, participate in our webinars and customer satisfaction survey.
- Provide quotation, draft proposals to the accounts assigned to him/her.
- Prepare, follow up and conclude Renewal Contracts, as well as follow up on any client PO issuance prior to expiry.
- Follow-up on payments and escalate to decision-makers as required.
- Collaborate with Commercial Team Members on any Pricing Actions
Category: Sales Operations (SO)
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To apply for this job please visit rr.jobsyn.org.