Last updated on September 30th, 2021 at 05:57 am
Our client is a Leading MNC Insurance Company. They are now looking for a Customer Service Executive to join them.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide extraordinary service to our customers via phone, email, and other access channels
- Taking end to end ownership for the resolution of all customer enquiries and contacts. Manage all queries through to resolution
- Accurately maintaining and updating customer records on the customer management system. Ensure that records are accurately updated whenever a customer makes contact
- Achieving all targets for contact handling, turnaround times, quality, productivity, and many others as established by the management
- Being a role model for the team demonstrating outstanding personal behaviours and performance
- Being a Customer Service Champion. Contribute to the continuous improvement process by putting forward ideas for improvement and contributing to focus groups
- Handling patients, referral sources, and administrative department inquires
- Preferred Insurance domain experience
- Preferred immediate joiners
- Proven work experience as a Customer Service Executive
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MBA/ BBA/ B.com/ M.com etc.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tascoutsourcing.com.