We are Seeking an outstanding Cybersecurity Project manager with extensive experience. The project manager will be responsible for simultaneously executing numerous security-related projects which are varied and complex in nature. The project manager will also be responsible for managing teams to carry out the InfoSec priorities of the enterprise.
- Managing numerous complex projects with various priorities and stakeholders
- Developing and executing action plans for completing projects related to the enterprise’s InfoSec priorities
- Managing teams and effectively delegating responsibilities to team members
- Overseeing data analysis of incident and threat response; developing and implementing plans to improve procedures
- Managing complex budgets, including planning and forecasting
- Continuously reviewing, improving, and executing business policies and procedures
- Creating thorough and accurate reports and providing status updates on projects; presenting findings to senior leadership on a routine basis
- Resolving varied problems and conducting internal audits as needed
- Background in Cybersecurity and Information security.
- Management of end-to-end various security projects with a minimum of 6-7 years of experience.
- Expertise in Governance, Compliance, Solution, and other network security solution.
- Hands-on experience in cybersecurity assessments.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in parallel.
- Expertise in cybersecurity services delivery and project management.
- Experience and knowledge of international and local standards (ISO27001, NIST, NESA, GDPR, etc.)
- Experience in the latest security (detective, preventive, and monitoring) solutions and products such as SIEM, DLP, NAC, etc.
- Hold reparative qualification and certification in relevant security products and fields.
- Must have 7-8 years of experience.
About the Company
VaporVm is a cloud services company, and we help organizations improve operations and reduce costs. We provide an alternative to the break/fix or on-demand outsourcing model, where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done. We also specialize in providing advisory services in Cyber Security, Data Science, and Infra. Our company is headquartered out of the United Arab Emirates and we have a global presence spanning over 3 continents and 9 countries.
To apply for this job please visit vaporvm.com.