Manage & oversee all activities of the Prestige and Emirati Segments’ section to provide high quality services while meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA), improving call performance, increased use of resources and adaptation of new proven technologies to increase efficiency, and achievement of metrics. Actively contributes to the overall company operational targets as well as the daily business decisions for the different kinds of activities of the Prestige and Emirati segments’ customers.
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members to efficiently leverage the value of every call for making customer experience at best
- Deliver results against a defined scope of work that includes performance reporting, that exceeds customers’ expectations
- Maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance,
- Proven experience managing metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels related to Call Center,
- Manages interfaces with other Customer Care head of sections to ensure immediate action on customer complaints/ inquiries
- Contributes in the implementation of the overall Marketing strategy by providing best-in-class response to customer inquiries and by taking advantage of the Customer Care as additional sales channel
- Manages the implementation of quality standards and practices for Customer Care and ensures compliance with corporate standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Identify resources and help to develop skilled resources that are able to produce high quality service.
- Oversees planning, prioritization and assignment of targets and tasks to the entire Prestige and Gold section.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Business Administration/ Engineering/ IT with 6-8 years years rs of experience in Customer Care/Contact Center/Customer Experience.
To apply for this job please visit hrconnect.etisalat.ae.