1. Managing the Risk Management exercise across all Technology domains.
2. Managing Technology Risk Management on Fixed Core/PSTN/IPTV/IPT/VOIP/Mobile 2G/3G, IT technology domains compliance to the security standards such as Standard ISO27001 and ITU-X.805 and compliance and submit all findings to senior management of TSRM in agreed format.
3. Responsible for communicating the findings to respective technical team and provide advises and guidelines to mitigate the risk.
4. Define, control, manage and, if required, conduct the cross Technology domain end-to-end risk assessments and audits. Contribute to, document and perform the transition of the new product/capability to live support·
5. Provide Risk Management & Security Assessment awareness among Technology Unit to ensure that all technical risk issues are understood and raised with proper remediation plan.
6. Ability to effectively control external consultants with a wide range of technical expertise.
7. Contribute & advise in Strategy formulation and implementation oversight
8. Develop automated techniques to provide executive level security risk management dashboard to Technology Unit.
9. Developing Risk & Security Assessment methodologies, Risk & Security Assessment plan, and Risk & Security Assessment work program and ensure the quality assurance of Risk & Security Assessment functionality.
Administrate the process of Risks & Observations.
· Minimum 6-10 years of experience in information and security Risk Management, corporate governance role in a Telecom (PSTN and GSM, Video and IT) industry.
· Good understanding of Security Risk Management
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Telecom Engineering
· Preferred CISSP, CRISC, CISA, PMP, ECSA, LA ISO 27001, CEH, CCNP, MCSE
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.