This position is to deliver and optimize du’s digital capability across all digital touchpoints on both web and app; to significantly improve and contribute to online sales conversion improvement; and to increase adoption for digital self-service offerings. The role holder will be responsible for the User Experience design of all digital experiences. The position will lead a team of user experience (UX), user interface (UI), HTML, UX writers, UX researchers and content strategists to deliver new and enhance existing digital capabilities and will ensure on time and quality deliverables of all UX digital tasks and projects.
· Govern the design and overall experience in line with the design system and strategy to ensure that all experiences are in line with the vision and enhance the customer experience for du/ eitc.
· To be accountable for the user experience in digital channels
· This includes both digital sales and service on web (www.du.ae/ MyAccount and the du app)
· Identify, plan and oversee execution of initiatives that increase TNPS ratings and conversion rates
· Work across digital team to deliver the roadmap for all digital capabilities on du platforms to ensure attainment of company sales goals and revenue growth and experience ambitions:
o Assess market, technological and competitive developments
o Define requirements, including omnichannel capability, to support sales stages of customer journey
o Define initiatives and develop business cases, and obtain management approvals
o Prioritize initiatives on roadmap
· Monitor metrics and improve digital experience across desktop and mobile and App
· Lead development of all UX assets and deliverables to ensure they are thorough, thought-through, intuitive, easy to use, timely, and gorgeous
· Be a passionate advocate for the user, ground ideas in data driven solutions by incorporating customer insights and principles throughout the creative process.
· Develop experiences that can scale and design new patterns and standards that get adopted by others
· Establish, plan, direct and implement the objectives of the User Experience team
· Oversee and lead all digital UX projects and drive creative outputs
· Work closely with product owners and commercial segment leads to translate business requirements into meaningful user experiences
· Manage UX resource allocation and distribution for multiple simultaneous projects
· Manage Design team for successful implementation of capability roadmap:
o Lead the detailed design briefs and requirements for development of capabilities (e.g. du shop)
o Alignment with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. IT, Commercial, DT&I), Vendor Selection
o Management of launch activities
· Lead UX design team in agile, fast moving environment
DESIGN STRATEGY & VISION
· Build & develop a design system and strategy to enhance the customer experience across all digital touchpoints
· Collaboratively establish the creative strategy for Experience Design (XD) programs
· Spearhead strategic initiatives from discovery to hands on oversight for the execution of wireframes
· Oversee the growth and continuous maintenance of the du design system, consisting of the design library (atomic design methodology) for UI and HTML, as well as the…
· Design principles document, outlining the principles of design work across all touch points
· Ensure design principles are aligned with overall strategic objectives, brand promise and ECE (Exceed customer expectation) principles
· Ensure design principles translate into a clear, actionable and comprehensive guidance for both existing team members, other stakeholders, as well as for the induction of new team members (both internal and external)
· Drive design principles to foster, enable and maximize the democratization of design reviews and autonomous decision making (remove the one ‘design guru’ bottleneck)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.