Website El Maaly Egypt
WE are Hiring “ UI//UX web developer ” for a great company located in Egypt – Cairo with the following Benefits and Requirements:
Location: Cairo – EGYPT
Age: 26 – 45 years
Experience: 3 – 10 years
Open vacancies: 6
Salary: Negotiable ( Very Attractive )
• SharePoint 2013 or 2016 Front End Development
• Nintex & SharePoint 2013 workflows
• Experience with Angular.JS, SPServices, and jQuery UI, and knowing when to use them versus out of the box web parts
• Experience with Asp.net C# development
• Experience with modern client-side development and design tools like Gulp/Grunt or Bower
• Front-end design/development experience
• SharePoint Designer 2013 experience
• Ability to create, configure and update pages in SharePoint using Web Parts
• Ability to read and generate wireframes and story boards before diving in
• Ability to effectively organize and present large amounts of content to end users
• Ability to create designs that work well in mobile, using techniques like responsive web design
• A text editor, like Visual Studio, Notepad++, VIM
• Experience with SharePoint page editing and front end design/branding experience
• Experience with page prototyping with paper or mockup software
• Experience with customizing the SharePoint settings that define the look and feel of SharePoint sites
• Knowledge of information architecture
• Experience in working with developers integrating web applications into SharePoint
Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related field.
Minimum of 2 years of related experience
Successful completion of HSPD-12 PIV process and BEP background check.
If you are interested send your CV to [email protected] and mention ” UI/UX ” in the subject.