The Unique, SHJ
As a Executive Assistant / Admin you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Assisting customers regarding all queries on sales and stock positions.
- Creation of Quotations for Customers.
- Replying to email correspondence of customers and suppliers.
- Creation of Local Purchase Order for Suppliers.
- Keeping track of inventory for office supplies.
- Maintaining and Updating Local pricelists.
- Maintaining, Updating and Filing Quotations, Staff Records, Company Details, Memo, and E-Catalogues.
- 2 to 4 years of related Admin experience reference from previous employers
- Expertise in Administrative management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of Admin/Sales Coordinator Key Performance Indicators
- Hands-on experience with Administrative management software and databases
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent communication
Experience : 2-3 years in Flooring and Window treatments industry.
Administrative Jobs in Dubai UAE 2021 (August) – Updated Today
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 3-5 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Contract length: 24 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.