N7 Corporate Group
Do you think you have what it takes to manage an office? At N7, we believe that the people contributing to the performance of our business are the most vital key to success!
We at N7 Real Estate are looking for a Dynamic, Passionate and Energetic individual who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and Secretarial support-related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Major Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Responsible for creating PowerPoint slides and making presentations if required.
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored.
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts, and office systems.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
- Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Asset Management.
- Plan, direct and co-ordinate the operations of a business, division, department or operating unit. Plan and maintain systems and procedures for operating efficiency.
- Produce and update new MLS listings and assist with marketing to ensure social media, photos, signs, and other materials are placed appropriately.
- Develops a strong understanding of residential real estate contracts, disclosures, and procedures.
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses, and ensure the monthly budget is adhered to.
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed.
- Excellent time management skills, as he/she must ensure that certain tasks are completed on time.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential and ensures timely and accurate receipt and dispatch of the same * * Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Prioritize and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Answering calls and handling queries addressed to the CEO.
- Collect reports from various departments; submit consolidated reports to the General Manager.
- Taking down minutes of the meeting.
Administrative Jobs in Dubai UAE 2021 (August) – Updated Today
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external associates.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical skills.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- strong Secretarial/Office Administration background and good exposure so as to implement all-new practices.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time-sensitive documents and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team-oriented environment.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of Office Manager Role and Secretarial.
- Preferably join immediately.
- Preferably Bachelor degree.
- Should be Hands-on, Flexible, Available and On-call as and when required.
- Given the Nature of this work extended working hours may be required.
- Should be Tech Savvy.
- Must have a valid UAE Driving License.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.