Dubai Islamic Bank
Dubai Islamic Bank is recruiting for Facilities Manager, Tanmyah under our subsidiary, Tanmyah Services LLC.
The role’s key responsibilities are:
- Supervises the activities of all facilities pertaining to the company operations from camps to other facilities and Monitoring, ordering all supplies and inventory related to the running of the facilities in coordination with reporting supervisors
- Investigates all actions taking place within the facilities and suggest best course of action on rectification and resolution
- Coordinates on daily basis with all Facilities Supervisors in getting status updates on facilities operations
- Coordinates with the Human Resources section on best manpower planning actions and deployment measures
- Coordinates with Finance section on setting up the budget of the Facilities section and managing all underlying spending
- Coordinates with the Projects section on taking enough measures for effective deployment of manpower as required by new projects and initiatives
- Works with current clients under his jurisdiction for the purposes of expanding scope of work or for developing new business. Coordinates with the Business Development Executive for the same
- Conducts periodic site visits in assurance of quality of service and in on hand monitoring of systems and regulations imposed on the different facilities
- Acts as a first line of authority for human resource related issues for the various facilities. Liaises the same to HR for filing and action, this includes leave authorizing leaves, settlements, annual tickets and all other related inputs
- Reviews contracting agreement of projects or initiatives pertaining to own jurisdiction, suggest amendments and changes based on company best interests
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration with emphasis on Management or any other related field of study
- Masters in Business administration with emphasis on the same concentration or any other related Masters program
- Minimum 5- 7 years of experience in business administration of which no less than 3 in managing the administration of complex services.
- Experience in an outsourcing organization or service administration company at the same level
- Equipment and Assets Safety
- Maintenance Skills
- Management of Vendors / Alliances
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.