We are looking for an experienced Front Office Supervisor to join our team.
- Organizes, directs, and monitors daily activities of front desk agents.
- Must be able to complete all of the duties and responsibilities of the Front Desk Associate.
- Ensures efficient, friendly, and professional guest registration, check-out, and telephone service; supervise front guest service agents to ensure that established procedures are followed.
- Establishes procedures, prepares and coordinates schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Assists with hiring, training, motivating, and rewarding front desk agents.
- Reviews current day’s expected arrivals and checks all VIP and special request reservations to ensure that they are pre-registered, blocked properly, and other departments are notified of room assignments.
- Reviews the daily room availability and informs all appropriate staff.
- Reviews status of departures on a daily basis; relays all pertinent information to front desk agents and other appropriate staff.
- Ensures all necessary reports and forms are completed daily.
- Performs front desk agent responsibilities as needed to process guests expediently including but not limited to checking guest into hotel, responding to guest questions, resolving guest problems/complaints, answering telephone, making guest reservations, and checking guests out of hotel.
- Ensures that guests’ needs are fulfilled and their stay is as pleasurable as possible; assists with dining, entertainment, or transportation reservations as needed.
- Assists front desk agents with resolution of guest problems/complaints as needed.
- Monitors and maintains front desk area.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of hotel services, facilities, policies, and room rates and area’s attractions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager
Hotel Name: Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Abu Dhabi
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Education: Equivalent degree/diploma holders
Experience: Hospitality experience
Candidate’s Availability: Inside UAE