Experience: 1 – 3 years of Hotel front desk experience using OPERA PMS or equivalent preferred.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree is required
Salary: AED 4000 to 7000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hiring Front Office Supervisor
Responsible and held accountable to all responsibilities of a front desk agent which include but not limited to
- Check guests in, ensuring proper credit is received, special requests are noted and fulfilled, and accurate information is established in the hotel’s systems.
- Maintains and improves the quality of the guests experience
- Processes all payments according to established hotel requirements
- Provides information and assistance to all guests and visitors
- Provides prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all requests for guest room reservations, changes, cancellations and information
- Provides prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all incoming calls and assistance for outgoing calls that transpire through PBX
- Plays an integral part in assisting with emergencies, (fire, medical, power/system failure) by contacting the designated personnel for immediate assistance and following designated roles of printing necessary reports
- Assists guest services, housekeeping and maintenance staff with accommodating guest requests
- Creates a work environment that promotes teamwork, recognition and mutual respect.
- Maintains confidentiality of all guests
- Provides ideas and suggestions for new products, services, technology and processes to ensure the resort’s vision and in anticipation of changing guest needs.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Maintains and organizes site Inspections by keeping detailed records of when site inspections are to occur, selecting rooms and communicating to necessary department heads.
- Maintains and controls safe while on duty, keeping detailed records of all transactions.
- Provides new hires with adequate training and ongoing training for all other front desk employees.
- Provides lateral support to retail team by assisting with manager overrides, discounts and returns.
- Works diligently at continuously working with Front Office Manager on operation improvements.
- Completes audits on Front Office checklist to ensure completion on a daily/shift basis.
- In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required
- Must be able to speak the English language clearly and fluently or local/regional language standard.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both verbally and written
- Must have excellent guest service skills, proven conflict resolution skills, and proven leadership skills to drive initiatives to improve the team and the business.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.