Experience: minimum 3 year
Qualification: Masters’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources
Salary: AED 5000 to 10000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are hiring HR Executive (Female)
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Human Resources positions is preferable.
- Understanding of UAE labour laws and HR policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- MS Office
- Working under the supervision of the HR Manager, the full-time Human Resource Executive will carry out duties assigned to them in a professional manner.
- Will seek to gain knowledge of the companies’ procedures and expand their work ethic.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understanding and executing staffing requisition, requirements, and issues from all departments
- Draft and update of documents such as job descriptions, employee handbook, performance appraisal, forms, SOP, policies, and other HR related documents.
- Sourcing candidates via recruitment agencies and job online advertisement
- Screening the candidates by resume shortlisting, phone interview and personal interviews with coordination with the concerned departments & background verification of the shortlisted candidates
- Issuing Letter of Offer/Intent/Employment to the selected candidate
- Maintain employees’ leaves, medical and attendance record. Keeping track of employees’ attendance / absenteeism and report to HR Manager.
- Review, update and maintain proper filing such as employees’ medical insurance policies
- Conduct orientation program and briefing to new employee
- Setting up / Update / Forward email addresses for new employees and resigned employees.
- Attending / Understanding employee’s grievances in their work engagement level and implement corrective measures for them
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee’s termination
- Planning of company events or activities on occasions by management’s approval
- Organizing training sessions or trainings for employees ensuring they are fully equipped to be able to perform their duties
With a subject line HR Executive