- Work within a controlled software environment
- Work as part of a software development team
- Work to the coding standards and rules laid out by the Head of IT
- Contribute to regular code review meetings
- Allow others to gain familiarity of all code developed by ensuring it is always properly documented
- Experience in developing web based application using asp .net and c# (3 – 4 years)
- Experience in developing applications using React Js
- Good knowledge in developing mobile applications using Xamarin
- Good knowledge in HTML5, CSS, JQuery and java script
- Sound knowledge about SQL server Database, writing queries, designing tables, stored procedures, triggers etc.
- Experience in SSRS platform and / or any other reporting platforms.
- Good knowledge about 3rd party user controls, such as telerik.
- Good knowledge about software development life cycle.
- Up-to-date with the latest development technologies.
To apply for this job please visit ae.linkedin.com.