Experience: 5 plus year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree Holder
Salary: AED 10000 to 15000
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Hiring Key Account Manager (IT Sales)
- Manage large / enterprise accounts.
- Maintain relationship with Vendor’s managed account managers.
- Farm existing major accounts.
- Conduct cold calling and qualification of new prospects.
- Prospect, maintain and manage overall client relationship.
- Deliver corporate presentations to clients as part of Business Development activities.
- Run solution presentations to clients as part of sales activities.
- Bring in new opportunities/add new clients against assigned portfolio/domains of selling.
- Position and sell complete IT products and services offerings too effectively.
- Develop a healthy funnel, with sustainable opportunities with minimum thresholds met on monthly basis.
- Maintain an up-to-date sales funnel/other sales tools to achieve assigned revenue targets and PIs.
- Translate account mapping and sales related info into dashboards and internal reports for overall account tracker.
- Generate proposals and sales costing based on requirements
- Interact with C level executives and maintain proper account mapping across multi departments.
- Manage and multi-task multiple deals simultaneously and rightly prioritize workload.
- Engage and collaborate the entire ecosystem to meet client requirements.
- Achieve assigned monthly targets and set KPIs.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- University degree preferably in Computer Science, Business Administration or Engineering.
- Minimum 5+ Years Sales experience (preferred within UAE).
- Proven track records on closing large IT deals.
- Certifications from leading IT Vendors/Technologies is must.
- An Energetic Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work productively.
- Excellent professional image, Good communication, presentation and team working skills.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines, handle pressure and overcome sales challenges