The job purpose is to be responsible for digitalization of EITC’s processes and delivery of Robotic Process Automation solution for various processes in the organization. She/he is accountable for development of efficient and effective solution in a timely manner and compliant to business requirements.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an Information Technology/ Information Services role
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Robotic Process Automation (preferably Pega Robotics)
- Excellent understanding of IT solution design, development methodologies, programming languages like Java, Python etc, testing types and project management.
- Minimum Bachelor in Information Technology/ Information Services/ Computer Science
- Certifications such as e-TOM, ISO, ITIL etc. is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with business SMEs and RPA Analysts
- Strong team-player and self-start attitude
- Well organized, attentive to details attitude
- Knowledge of Java, Python or any other programming language
- In depth knowledge of Robotic Process Automation’s solutions (Pega Robotics preferred)
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Telecommunication knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of Business Process Management and Process Analysis
To apply for this job please visit n.rfer.us.