Experience: 3 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree is required
Salary: AED 4000 to 6000
Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Hiring Leasing Administrator
- Accurately maintain tenant reports with information such as area, rent, other charges and lease commencement & expiration date and all Tenant related information as per the lease.
- Distribute in a timely manner finalized lease information and documentation to reporting Manager.
- Review and verify lease expiry schedules, renewal notices and lease agreements and timely update the lease management system accordingly.
- Timely and accurately prepare monthly, quarterly, annual leasing reports, renewal reports and tenant sales reports.
- Provide administrative support for activities related to the department and ensure that high quality work is produced within established deadlines.
- Review and accurately abstract all fully executed lease documents, amendments, and license agreements into the lease management system.
- To use all the documents, systems, computers, files and other items deemed necessary for the execution of duty and according to the Company policy and will keep them in good condition, order and updated.
- Set up and maintain tenant database, accurate lease files and records that may be easily accessed by the Department.
- Maintain constant updated database of retailers and prospective tenants.
- Prepare lease offer letters, renewal letters, payment letters, lease contracts and all communication related to the department.
- Follow-up for tenant’s documents required as per Company requirement and monthly sales reports.