Coretrax Expand the Limits
Coretrax are looking for an Office Administrator / Personal Assistant to join the team. This is a full-time role, based in our Dubai office.
The Office Administrator / Personal Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and reception support to the managers on site. The role will also be an interface between all other regions where Coretrax are currently operating, including Asia Pac, EARC, KSA and USA.
The Office Administrator / Personal Assistant is responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Tracking and scheduling field personnel movements throughout the region.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel, transport and accommodation arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Managing agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Managing phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Supporting bookkeeping procedures
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Providing callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing and filing
- All other Adhoc administrative duties
The duties outlined above are not exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to add to or amend the responsibilities of this role as required.
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and experience in DMCC visa processes etc.
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Highly motivated and organised
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Computer literacy (MS Office, email)
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer awareness
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Have strong commitment towards QHSE
- Have a clear commitment to the Company and its success
If you believe you meet the criteria and are looking to join a dynamic, growing Company, please apply by submitting your CV.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.