Experience: 2 to 5 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder
Salary: AED 4000 to 7000
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Vacancy – Office Secretary
- Handle all company telephone calls
- Take minutes of meetings as and when needed
- Complete all online company registration (Trading and Engineering), for products, agencies, documents for/to principles and trade license to ensure timely registration.
- Handle the checking and distribution of incoming mail, office correspondence, submissions, reports, material, and answers to routine letters to ensure that these are addressed properly and timely.
- Update all employees’ data internally in the company, this may include telephone extension numbers, contact details and email addresses.
- Send out company communication through email regarding public holidays, company events or any similar situation.
- Handle all inquiries and forward emails to principals, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah office
- Order of company stationery once a month based on employee needs.
- Arrange for printing of business cards and other office branding when needed.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English