Dubai Islamic Bank
Dubai Islamic Bank is recruiting for Relationship Manager – Wealth Management under Wealth Management.
The role’s key responsibilities are:
- Deliver the budgeted volumes for deposits and sale of Investment Products.
- Increase the Wajaha Banking portfolio by increasing deposits of existing customers and targeting of HNWI not Banking with us;
- Sell the various Islamic Investment Products that are offered by Wealth Management/other Business Units, cross-sell other Dubai Islamic Bank Products and Services to Wajaha Banking customers;
- Provide “One Stop” Banking Service to the customers of Wajaha Banking ensuring timely and efficient execution of customers’ requests;
- Ensure adherence to Bank processes & policies and report deviation to immediate supervisor/manager;
- To ensure that there is no loss of customers from Wajaha Banking due to unsatisfactory service on our part;
- To maintain regular contacts with sensitive Wajaha Banking customers either through telephone calls or Personal visits.
- Minimum- Diploma or University Degree; Masters or Certification from an accredited University/Institute is preferred.
- At least 5-6 years’ experience of dealing with HNWI and managing a portfolio.
- Banking Products, Services and Operations Knowledge
- Business Relationship Management
- Credit Policy and Parameters
- Customer Insights
- Customer Segmentation
- Customer Servicing/Relationship Management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.