Last updated on September 30th, 2021 at 05:57 am
Marriott International, Inc
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
The Sales Coordinator supports Sales Executives, Sales Managers within administration duties as part of the EBC. Manage short lead bookings to ensure all revenue is captured. When required, prepare customer BEO’s in a highly accurate and efficient manner. Ensures business is distributed properly and in a timely fashion for effective service delivery in accordance with brand standards ensuring accurate capture of all inquiries, ensuring accurate tracking of all leads, Key approver and reward allocator for Marriott Rewards, Opening and closing of PM accounts, and preparation for operational meetings.
- Ensures Diary Management Systems are updated with all activities as appropriate.
- Processes all business correspondence within acceptable time limits. Creates contracts and other related booking documentation as required, to a high standard.
- Manages all administrative duties relevant to the EBC Express Desk Function as well as supporting the Director and Assistant
- Produces daily, weekly, monthly reports accurately using the Opera system and inquiry log statistics
- Manages the distribution of the generic EBC email account, organizing the coordination of leads according to the set parameters given, plus providing accurate tracking for response times and duplicate bookings
- Understands the overall market.
- Understands and approves Marriott Rewards within the company guidelines and parameters
- Financial awareness – PM accounts opening and closing as well as supporting the Express Desk team in checking billing and charges applied.
- Preparation and presentation at daily BEO meetings & supporting the team when required
- Effectively manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Transfers accurate, complete, and timely information to operating departments at the properties.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned by management.
- Complies with Marriott International Hotels Limited Regional Office policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong organization skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Knowledge of contractual agreements and legal implications
- Knowledge of group and conference business
- Knowledge of operations and associated challenges for all brands
- Effective decision-making skills
- Ability to influence others
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems including Opera, Microsoft Office, Internet, MARSHA etc.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong customer and associate relation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships e.g., associates, customers, vendors
- Understands and adheres to Marriott Rewarding guidelines
- Financial awareness – PM accounts, billing, and charges
- UEA Event Application process
To apply for this job please visit ejwl.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.