Pizza Hut - Americana Restaurants
Responsible for leading HR IT related technology improvements for our Restaurant Business. Drive HR Enterprise Applications support and initiatives, ensuring best practices are followed to make effective use of the applications. Provide daily support to the business users on HR Enterprise Applications Ramco for HCM/Payroll and Lumesse for (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Self Service BPM). Support the implementation of new ERP – Oracle HCM Cloud
- Conduct system diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support with directions for Enterprise Applications including Ramco for HCM/Payroll and Lumesse for (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Self Service BPM). Support the implementation of new ERP – Oracle HCM Cloud
- Perform coding & software development according to the specifications provided by the business
- Work with the vendor technical team to resolve the issues arising in the systems.
- Adhere to Americana coding/software standards.
- Develop and Interpret technical documents & new systems specifications.
- Write & test scripts in various programming languages
- Performance tuning & improvement on related scripts.
- Provide End user training on new systems.
- Supports during critical operations including Payroll closings. Batch hire processing Etc.
- Assist in resolution and execution of incidents and service requests related to integrations
New Projects and Process Improvements
- Provide expertise in the implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud; drive the initiatives on reports, integrations, data conversions, enhancements and Workflows
- Participate in cross-functional discussions to analyze new requirements and recommend solutions.
- Assist in evaluating existing integrations, map capabilities, standards and guidelines for scalability, security, error logging, auditing and determine suitable modifications to better serve the needs of the business.
- Assist in identifying, developing, and implementing automation strategies.
- Propose, plan, initiate, direct, and document projects to test which may involve industry trends and new technologies, providing guidance and recommendations to senior management.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field.
- 7-10 years of experience in HCM technology space.
- Experience working on multiple HCM systems like Oracle HCM Cloud, Ramco and Lumesse
- Functional knowledge in human resources functions from hire to retire with a focus on talent acquisition and talent management domains
- Proven experience in working IT service
Good to have
- MS SQL Server Experience
- T-SQL Experience
- Working knowledge of .net frameworks (Asp web, C#, VB)
- Basic Knowledge of web development (HTML 5, CSS, JS)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.