Job Description :
Our client is a well known hardware system Integrator client (headcount 350+). They need a Software Tester/ Quality Control Engineer to add in their team.
Job Description :
Ensure quality of companys software products and applications by applying software testing activities and executing test cases.
1. Review the base line design document developed by the Software Designer to ensure that the design complies with the client requirements.
2. Execute software test cases, identify product defects, and log the defects on the bug control tool.
3. Submit the testing results to the Testing Team Leader or direct supervisor to review and communicate amendments to the Software team to resolve product defects.
4. Ensure that amendments of the product defects are complete and inform the Testing Team Leader or direct supervisor with the final results to ensure fulfilment of the passing criteria.
5. Implement test scenarios and cases (with focus on integration and batch processing scenarios).
6. Lead all technical testing efforts including integration testing and performance testing
7. Provide production support of software products by investigating and recreating reported defects 8. Execute integration test cases to guarantee smooth integration.
9. Conduct on-going research of testing techniques.
10. Perform any other related job duties as requested by the direct supervisor.
1. Software team
2. Quality Assurance
3. Operations team
1. Communicate software defects and rectification.
2. Ensure adherence to GET standards.
3. Ensure development meets requirements of customer
Key Performance Indicators:
. Testing cases coverage of customer requirements
Testing case coverage of GET standards
Increased automated testing
Implementation success at customer site
Low number of defects at customer site.
Bachelor in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
MCSE/CSTE certificate preferred.
Profesional Experience: Minimum 2 years.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.