To manage the relationship between sales and brand and communication by handling merchandising materials and managing brand visibility across direct (Etisalat outlets and business centers) and indirect channels (key retailers) and to ensure that all campaigns are up to date and that the brand is well represented across those 2 channels.
- Following up on the direct and indirect stores communication mapping and insuring that it is set as per the department directions (direct and indirect)
- Following up with the campaign department on the execution of all merchandising and BTL materials going to the different channels and ensuring materials are displayed simultaneously with the launch date
- Following up with the merchandising agency on the development of the merchandising materials and ensuring all deadlines are met
- Follow up on the distribution plan across direct and indirect channels ensuring correct placement and quantity of display materials in-store
- Conduct constant field visits and mystery shopping to both channels in order to monitor that all communication materials are up to date and as per the sales and marketing priorities
- Align with the sales department and brand and communication to ensure that both requirements are met
- Following up on key seasonal activities at key retailers (DSF, DSS, gitex etc..) and ensuring roll out is done on time for all branding, sponsorships or events
- Following up on all Etisalat outlets and business centers fitting for key events and ensuring to reflect the festivities spirit to the customers visiting (Eid, national day etc?)
- Following up on all shop openings related to the sales roll out plan through communication materials development
- day to day follow up on the merchandising agency in order to ensure their job is done as per the contract in place
Formal Education Required: Bachelor?s Degree
Years & Field of Experience required: 3-4 years of experience in trade marketing or MarCom
To apply for this job please visit hrconnect.etisalat.ae.