DAMAC Properties has been at the forefront of the Middle East’s luxury real estate market since 2002, delivering award-winning residential, commercial and leisure properties across the region, including the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, Iraq and Lebanon, as well as the United Kingdom, Canada and The Maldives. Since then, the Company has delivered delivered circa 35,000 and have c 30,000 at various stages of progress.
As of June, 30, 2021.
- Manage and support the team members in day to day activity
- Achieve the assigned qualified tours targets with sales conversion
- Make sure that all team members are productive during the stands working hours
- All team members must be in excellent appearance to present the company brand
- All team members to be train in a regular basis on all DAMAC projects & new promotions.
- Regular one to one meeting with all team members to review performance and set up a follow up meeting
- Work closely with other departments to receive the required support for your team
- To manage stands operations following company process and ensure all related documents are in place i.e. Consumer Rights, Trade License, DED & RERA Permits
- Maintain high standard of stand image to reflect DAMAC luxury brand
- Coordinate with the concerned department on any maintenance & cleaning issues
- To submit detailed report as per line manager instruction “assess previous week/month performance, challenges, observations and way forward to enhance performance”
- More than 7 years experience in luxury retail / Promotional Venues / Leads Management/ CRM out of which at least 3 years in a managerial role
- Staff Training & Motivation
- Ability to handle high pressure environment
- Flexible with work timings and locations
*Due to the amount of applications we receive , only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.