Dubai Islamic Bank
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 to 4 years’ experience as a Team Leader in Banking in SME Credit, Business Banking Credit, or Home Finance Credit.
- Hands-on experience with the following:
· Credit Policy and Parameters
· Credit Risk Evaluation
· Fraud Awareness and Detection
· Pre-Screening and CPV Procedures
- To assist Credit Manager in making accurate credit decisions on all cases referred to the department
- To ensure an appropriate customer base, minimizing risks to the bank, ensuring proper use of delegation authorities and providing quality service.
- To review credit proposals ensuring all information required is laid down, ensuring minimal error
- To follow the laid down checklists and highlight errors if any
- To review and ensure that the credit analysts are accurately interpreting financial statements of companies, analyzing bank statements, and all required information is captured and policies are complied with
- To ensure timely delivery of credit decisions to customers of all cases received at the department and to ensure delivery of quality service to internal departments; branches, sales, credit admin, and operations
- To provide guidance and act as on-line consultant to branches and direct sales force to structure/restructure the facilities and professionally communicate and follow-up to resolve pending or unresolved applications requiring clarifications and to incorporate corrective measures where possible
- To adhere to all required procedures, processes, SOPs and SLAs of the department
- To assist to identify anomalies/gaps in credit policy guidelines and operational processes
- To discuss with the analysts the cases and their doubts/questions queries before auctioning them
- To provide on the job guidance, coach, enhance required skills and ensure proper training is given to the team
- To supervise the team and support Credit Manager in ensuring efficient utilization and team members are meeting the required KPIs.
- Ensure compliance with the approved policies, procedures, SLAs and regulatory requirements to maintain quality standards and ensure risk mitigation.
- Coach, train and develop team skills by identifying training needs and assign appropriate learning platform to the team.
- Review team performance and deliverables in line with the approved KPI’s to ensure meeting desired objectives.
- Ensure all assigned tasks and projects are executed within the approved policies, procedures and SLAs of the department.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.