At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Collaborates with marketing team for planning, budgeting, production and implementation of in-store activities.
- Ensures that the desired product benefits and brand values / equity are properly communicated in the point of sales.
- Collaborates with Sales team to develop and implement promo strategy.
- Coordinates with Distributor Trade Marketing resources to ensure execution of Trade Activation plan.
- Owns and drives MSL action plan with Distributor sales force and ensure MSL compliance in all markets and channels via rigorous analysis of MSL tracking reports.
- Leads Trade Category Management projects with retailers based on Shopper understanding and Retailer Sellout data.
- Assist retailers with Range Reviews and Category planogramming. Develop Best in Class Primary Shelf Glorification to enhance shopper experience and drive Henkel presence and visibility on shelf.
- Collects and analyzes necessary information to identify new business opportunities.
- Relevant University degree – Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in FMCG within Sales and Trade Marketing.
- Knowledge of GCC consumers & Trade landscape.
- Extensive experience working with Distributor-based organizations in Middle East.
- Proven record in managing Sales / Trade Marketing’s scope in complex structured environment.
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional and multi-cultural team
- Curious and passionate about Trade Marketing and the interaction between the different channels.
- Proven ability to identify and convert new opportunities into successful business.
- Logical thinker, able to synthesize knowledge and data to develop and communicate solid conclusions and recommendations.
- Results-oriented and collaborative with good interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable to a high-growth and dynamic environment.
To apply for this job please visit henkel.csod.com.