We are hiring Transport Coordinator for our Shipping and Logistics company
Job Description: –
- Good knowledge of roads and routes in the UAE.
- Oversees fleet drivers, dispatching, and service operations.
- Proper coordination with Sales, Operation staff drivers, customers, and warehouse staff.
- Inputs data into computerized transportation system (ERP) on daily basis.
- Good knowledge of heavy vehicles like Volvo and Tata.
- Proper scheduling of drivers for day to day trips and following up the status of drivers and customers.
- Ensure drivers are performing all of their necessary tasks and responsibilities.
- Flexibility with schedule and work duties & Ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Ensure appropriate safety procedures for transporting Reefer Containers.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is emphasized at all levels.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and provide good customer service.
- Update and enter all billing details and related information accurately into the computer system.
- File and/or scan all related paperwork accurately and efficiently
Requirements for this job: –
- Male Only
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Logistics or a related field.
- Effective communication skills: verbal and written communication skills (English, Hindi, Urdu) including good telephone skills.
- Experience in transport department in Freight Forwarding or Logistics Company.
- Good Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Office (primarily Excel).- Outgoing, team player, and a willingness to learn.
- Willing to work round the clock.
If anyone interested then email your CV below,