LEO INTERNATIONAL HRC
Warehouse In Charge (Male) with prior 2-5 years of experience. Must be graduate and proficient in using computer. On visit, cancelled visa or on notice period.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Manage the warehousing and storage of all materials.
– Supervise the delivery of materials and supplies to all district facilities upon schedule and /or request. Make emergency deliveries if needed.
– Insure accuracy of completed request form.
– Plan & direct the inventory and stock control programs for Materials.
– Maintain the inventory of supplies coordinate the replacement and ordering of such.
– Complete low stock report forms.
– Work closely with the production to recommend quantities of supplies for purchase, and exercise budgetary control over warehouse operations.
– Develop procedures and recommend estimates for an orderly replacement of exiting materials as it expires or deteriorates.
– Keeping a stock control system up-to-date and planning future capacity requirements.
– Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
– Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
– Supervise processing of all receiving reports on all shipments received through the warehouse.
– Supervise the cleaning of the warehouse including waste disposal of packaging materials. Develop cleaning schedule.
– Perform other duties assigned by Manager