To provide the highest standard of evidence based telemedicine medical management advice for gate screening, on board screening and in flight medical assistance and emergencies of Emirates Airline passengers. To provide the highest standard of telemedicine evidence based medical management advice to outstation based Emirates Airline flight deck and cabin crew.
- Maintain all licences required to meet the regulatory requirements of the DHA to operate as a licenced Doctor. This includes but is not limited to meeting stipulated continuing medical education (CME) requirements.
- Participate in specific medical education programmes as required, including to meet operational and service needs, and / or for developmental purposes.
- Provide appropriate telephone based, telemedicine supported medical advice and recommendations for passengers in flight
- Provide appropriate telephone based medical advice and recommendations for passengers pre-departure. This includes gate screening and on board pre departure assessments and recommendation of fitness to travel.
- Minimum 5 years post qualification clinical experience in primary care and/or emergency medicine
- Aviation Medicine preferred
- Telemedicine experience preferred
- Understanding and experience of clinical risk management
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- MBBS or equivalent medical degree
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A