Expo 2020 Dubai
The role of Executive Assistant for International Participants Operations department is to ensure effective support to all activities and agenda of Vice President and the team, and to provide effective administrative support, coordination and integration with all Expo 2020 departments and external stakeholders.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
– Manages calendar of appointments of the line manager;
– Ensures appointment logistics and preparation requirements, follow up and recordkeeping;
– Ensures supporting documentation is updated, distributed and ready for each appointment;
– Drafts letters, correspondence and other required documents;
– Prepares presentations and reports;
– Writes meeting minutes and ensures follow up on action plans;
– Assists with travel plans, itineraries and agendas, ensuring documents and logistics are prepared in advance;
– Liaises with other Expo departments (Finance, HR, etc);
– Ensures confidentiality at all times.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org