Hiring Fragrance Chemist
Perfume Company in Mussafah
• Testing of raw material for a growing flavor and fragrance company using GC/MS to gather and analyze data
• Requires the ability to make decisions such as the acceptability of prepared samples after performing specified procedures such as Q.C. analyses.
• Helping the lead perfumer as necessary for applications work which may also include some compounding, testing and wet chemistry work
• Following guidelines and protocols improve upon existing formulations in an R&D environment
• Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the management of the laboratory.
• Bachelor’s Degree holder in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field
• Must be computer literate in MS Office application
• At least 2 years relevant experience in fragrance applications or formulations in the cosmetics/perfumes industry.
• 2-5 years relevant experience using chemistry instrumentation
For interested applicants, email your CV
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org