International Contracting AE
ONE MONTH NOTICE AND NOT AVAILABLE IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
NO NEED TO APPLY!!!
Position Required; MEP QA QC
Experience: With minimum of 5 work related experience in United Arab Emirates. Immediately Joining
• Preparation of daily service and end of work reports.
• Able to perform/prepare documentation as per project requirements. (i.e. service reports, certificates, etc.)
• Establishment of diagnostics.
• Preparation of request of inspection to Authorized inspector, Coordination with AI.
• Perform NDT inspections such as UT/MT/PT/LT, weld visual, fit-up, Dimensional inspection, and Hydro/pneumatic test witness, and material receiving inspections, review of MTCs.
• Carry out inspection as required with applicable Codes and standards.
• Daily monitoring of welding activities, PWHT monitoring, consumable controls, Material storage monitoring.
• Review of contractor’s quality manual, Inspection test plan, shop drawings, Welding procedure specifications (WPS), welding procedure qualification, Review records (PQR), Welder performance certificates, quality procedures and NDT procedures.
• Verification of personal’s/Firm certification for suppliers.
• Review of material mill test certificates and verification of raw materials and welding consumables, select test samples and witness mechanical tests.
• Preparation of Weld Summary Report, Fit-Up and Visual Report, NDT Reports, Issuing/controlling NCRs, and other inspection reports on time.
• Updating the NDT performance, Welder performance, Inspection completion status and report to QAQC engineer/section head on Time.
• Prepare work completion report, Final documentation dossier and get client clearance.
• Take part in annual audits for ISO and ASME.
• Any other task given by department head to be fulfilled.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or an equivalent qualification
• 5 years of relevant experience as a Quality inspector in a
• Experience in ISO certified organizations
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
• Knowledge of other relevant QA/QC standards
• Knowledge of drawings and technical manuals
• Teamwork skills
• Time management skills, Communication skills, Attention to detail
Please send your updated CV with recent Photo and Degree Certificate to email add