Qatar Gas Careers Latest Jobs 2021
Job Position – Various positions
Job type – Full time
Place – Qatar
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 28th April, 2021
Salary – Attractive salary
Company name – Qatar Gas
Job source – Qatar Gas official career page
Job Description :-
Looking for Qatar Gas Careers Jobs 2021 ? Find latest jobs in Qatar Gas at gccrecruitments. You can easily find the latest career vacancies at gccrecruitments.com. Visit our site & Apply now by submitting your resume.
|Company Name||Qatar Gas|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Salary Range||Not Specified|
Vacancies List Qatar Gas Careers Latest Jobs 2021
2. Safety Environment & Quality
3. Commercial, Assoc.Products & Flowing Gas
4. Marketing Long Term Sales
5. Operations Technical Support
9. Development Planning
10. Plant Maintenance
Click for Latest ADNOC Careers
About Qatar Gas –
Qatar Gas Careers Latest Jobs 2021, is an extraordinary worldwide vitality administrator as far as size, administration and unwavering quality. The Company works 14 Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) trains with an aggregate yearly creation limit of 77 million tons. This makes Qatargas the biggest LNG maker on the planet.
• Established in 1984, Qatargas creates, delivers, and markets hydrocarbons from the world’s biggest non-related flammable gas field. Notwithstanding delivering LNG, Qatargas is additionally a main exporter of petroleum gas, helium, condensate and related items.
• Today, Qatar Gas Careers Latest Jobs 2021 keeps on setting the benchmark in the LNG business as it securely and dependably supplies vitality to clients everywhere throughout the world
• In 2018, Qatargas converged with RasGas, making an unrivaled vitality administrator regarding size, administration and unwavering quality.
• Qatargas has an aggregate LNG creation limit of 77 million tons for every annum (mtpa).
• Qatar Gas Careers Latest Jobs 2018, has an armada of 25 reason fabricated regular vessels, each with a limit of in the vicinity of 135,000 and 152,000 cubic meters. The Company likewise has an armada of 31 Q-Flex and 14 Q-Max on long haul sanction, equipped for transporting 210,000 cubic meters and 266,000 cubic meters of LNG separately.