Our client is a leading Real Estate developer based in Bahrain with an international portfolio. They currently have an opening for a Sales Officerto be based in Bahrain
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Executive Director of Sales and Marketing with the Sales, Marketing and Communication project management
- Implement sales and marketing strategies for the project.
- Involved in closing of project sales
- Oversee appointing of brokers and third party agreements
- In coordination with the Executive Director prepare the Sales & Marketing Budgets of the individual projects
- Prepare and administer the division’s budget, monitor expenditures, develop administrative policy, maintain records and prepare reports, present the divisions before the management of the company.
- Monitor any deviations from the accepted financial budget and take corrective measures.
- Event coordination in line with TheCompany overall strategy
- Monitor the projects public relations programs in line with The Company overall strategy
- Research markets in reports to Executive Director of Sales &Marketing
- Conduct other duties and special project as required by the Executive Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Conduct other duties and special projects as required
Experience & Qualifications
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent marketing qualification is a plus for career progression/development.
- Proven ability to assess critical issues and opportunities and draw conclusions on the highest value route forward for the business.5-10 years’ experience in a related position.
- Demonstrable track record in real estate sales preferable with large scale projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
- Strong delivery orientation, with a track record of achievement in driving business change and progression within tight deadlines
- Commercial (project) management experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org