Hiring Secretary (Female)
- Plan and Coordinate travel for CEO and executive staff. Support and manage employee travel requests
- Managing CEO’s office protocol & welcoming process for the VIP’s Guests
- Draft letters, personal correspondence, presentations and official internal communication and ensure documents and reports are up to date before submittal to the Board.
- Coordinate & follow up all formal correspondences between the CEO, the Group CEO, the Chairman’s Office and the Board of Directors in UAE and in the Operating Companies across geographies.
- The successful candidate must be able to juggle competing priorities, and communicate and negotiate projects on behalf of all parties.
- Managing Official Media: In terms of organization with media in various fields of press, television and radio.
- Manage and maintain organization distribution list and support cross-organization communication and events
- At moments, there will be extensive project management work on projects both internally and externally in order to assist the CEO and the Executive team in their successful completion and often these will be accompanied by deadline pressure.
- Building strong Relation with Government sector and other sectors, such as embassies and hotels.
- Excellent in English
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Al qouz Dubai