• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role.
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring, and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting.
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the setup.
• Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early warning of cost overruns
• Work with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
Must have experience working in large multinational company i.e. holding, group of companies, and investment.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience from the Big 4 auditing firm (KPMG, PWC, Deloitte, and EY).