- Administrative and Secretarial services for the head of Department.
- Maintaining of a swift appointment plan and update of it to the head of department. Daily Agenda maintenance and update.
- Types memos and other correspondences.
- Carrying out any additional duties that the Management assigns within the scope of the department.
- Manage the Department Head’s diary/schedule of meeting and ensure he is aware of the daily commitment by advising him.
- Responsible for the filling system required by the department head.
- Types letter/emails to be sent to the concerned, as and when required.
- Follow-up with the concerned, with regards to the submission of their reports (Daily/Monthly/Quarterly/Monthly etc.)
- Receives incoming calls and direct to the person concerned.
- Assist on the requisition of office stationaries/supplies.
- Perform other jobs that maybe assigned from time to time.
- University Degree or Diploma.
- Computer literacy
- Communication Skills
- Proficient in typing and good at spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable and versatility.